Monday, March 8, 2010

Blogging?

Ok first off let me say, welcome to my blog! But I honestly have no idea what I'm doing so I have to apologize in advance, you see, one of my professors made me start a blog as a class assignment and she basically said write whatever so here we go...

I have to say I've never read a blog before, I know, its amazing right? I feel like everyone is reading blogs today except me. Maybe I never read one because I didn't know how to look them up? On the other hand, I guess I never tried... oh well!

So I was reading an article in TOBE report about their top blog picks and I have to say that so many of them seemed like fashion magazine websites instead of actual people's blogs! They were interesting and everything but if I wanted to know the latest trends I would go to style.com or flip through my latest copy of Vogue. I want to know how people are wearing the trends, where they are finding great picks, and their opinions on random things in the fashion world. So, I've decided that that is what my blog is going to cover.

Out of the entire list in the TOBE article I have to say I really enjoyed www.seaofshoes.com. It was nice to see a real person in her own clothes, writing about her fashion experiences. The blog was very easy to get around and all of the pictures were fabulous!

I hope to be an interesting read, even if the only people that read this are my professor or incredibly supportive friends, and maybe I'll be daring enough to add pictures... we'll see : )

1 comment: